- Use of the climbing courses requires admission fee. The admission fee allows you to use the climbing courses for 4 hours including ca. 30 min. instruction (unless otherwise stated).
- Children under the age of 4 years are not allowed to use the climbing courses.
- Children under the age of 8 years must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied in the Park by a parent/guardian.
- Adolescents (15-17 years) who are not accompanied by a parent/guardian must at least bring a signed declaration of consent (including name and phone number.) from a parent/guardian who is acquainted with the activities in Gorilla Park and who has given permission for the adolescent to use the Gorilla Park climbing courses. In this context, schools/institutions are regarded as guardians.
- People weighing more than 120 kg are not allowed to use the climbing courses.
- People who have breathing difficulties, a weak heart or a weak back/neck are not allowed to use the climbing courses.
- People suffering from epilepsy, narcolepsy or similar disorders that may affect their ability to carry out the activities on the climbing courses must inform the staff accordingly before they use the climbing courses.
- Pregnant women are using the climbing courses on their own responsibility and use of the climbing courses after 12th week is not recommended.
- Guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not allowed to use the climbing courses.
- Our instructors are trained to spot anyone who is unfit to use our climbing courses. If an instructor finds that you are unfit to use our climbing courses, your admission fee will not be refunded.
Security and responsibility
- Gorilla Park is approved and insured according to Danish law.
- Gorilla Park use the market-leading, prize-winning continuous SSB fall stop snap hook safety system.
- Before use of our climbing courses at Gorilla Park, guests must receive instruction. The guest is responsible for ensuring that he/she follows the instructions and asks questions if he/she is unsure about anything.
- The safety instruction contains a thorough demonstration and self-training in the use of “SSB Safe Link” and the 4 associated security methods used in the park.
- Guests using the climbing courses do so at their own risk and accept all the obvious and implicit risks of climbing.
- The guest also accepts that Gorilla Park ApS cannot be held liable for any loss of or damage to clothing and personal belongings while the guest is using the park’s climbing courses and other facilities.
- Our instructors are trained to provide expert guidance. All equipment and climbing courses are inspected daily.
- To minimize the risk of hazardous incidents, rescuing from the courses is only performed in direct relation to first-aid measures.
- For safety reasons, guests are not allowed to wear scarves of any kind while using the climbing courses and guests with long hair must at least have their hair in a ponytail or braid.
- People moving about on the ground must follow the trails in order to avoid collision.
- Children from 4-7 years are allowed to use “Baboon” (1) and the instruktion courses.
- Guests over 8 years are allowed to use “Orangutang” (2) and “Jungle trail” (3) and “Gorilla” (4)
- Guests over 10 years (min. (height 130 cm) are allowed to use “Silverback” (5) and Flying Gorilla (6)*
- Guests over 12 years (min. height 150 cm) are allowed to use “Alpha” (7)*
- Guests over 15 years (min. height 150 cm) are allowed to use King Kong (8)* (Only in Svendborg)
- Children under the age of 12 must start with “Baboon” and complete all courses in order.
*Jungle trail (4) or Silverback (5) must be completed before using either Flying Gorilla (6), “Alpha” (7) or King Kong (8) (only in Svendborg).
Park and Equipment
- The paths between the courses must be used when moving on the ground. This also applies to people in the park who do not use the climbing courses.
- Climbing courses and equipment may only be used in accordance with the safety instructions.
- Personal climbing gear can not be used.
- Do not use the climbing courses outside hours of opening and when the yellow “Danger” sign is up.
- Entrance to each climbing course closes when it is no longer possible to complete the course during the opening hours.
- The Harness can ONLY be taken on/off on the platform and must be checked by an instructor before resuming climbing.
- Eating, smoking and use of the toilet is not allowed while wearing climbing equipment.
- Clothing, bags, food, etc. must not be left on the tables and benches in the picnic area or on the platform. However, you are welcome to leave personal belongings in the small wooden houses close to the picnic area (Vejle) or in the Lavvu (Svendborg)
- Any guest who deliberately fails to observe Gorilla Park ApS regulations and the guidelines will be required to leave the premises immediately. Any guest who deliberately fails to observe the regulations accepts that Gorilla Park ApS cannot be held liable for personal injury or damage to personal belongings.
- If climbing equipment is damaged due to inappropriate use, Gorilla Park will claim compensation from the guilty party.